Pet Rescue Saga Level 845 isn’t really that hard if you pay attention to what to pop, and what to leave alone. You don’t even have a certain amount of moves until it’s game over. To be honest, I found Pet Rescue Saga Level 845 to be one of the easiest ones if you pick the right bonus tool. Scoring points will come naturally, and rescuing pets can be done in no-time.
– Rescue 5 pets
– Get 3000 points
Pet Rescue Saga Level 845 Tips
Pet Rescue Saga Level 845 is all about paying attention to what to pop, and what to leave alone. Level design isn’t that annoying, and only a few crates are scattered across the level. You know those crates that once they hit the ground they destroy themselves. Points will come naturally. Rescuing pets can be a little bit annoying, but if you follow our guide, and watch our video walkthrough , you shouldn’t have a problem.
- For Pet Rescue Saga Level 845 you need to pick the column breaker a your bonus tool. It will really help you if some of the crates are bundled together on a column.
- Don’t forget to pop large combinations of blocks so your bonus tool recharges faster.
- As I said before, don’t focus on scoring points, because you’ll get there just by playing through the level. Focus more on what to pop, and what to leave alone.
- Think a couple of moves ahead.
- It shouldn’t take you more than 4 minutes to complete the level, and at the end you should stand at 5000+ points.
Pet Rescue Level 845 Walkthrough Video
If you get really stuck during Pet Rescue Saga Level 845 check our video walkthrough – it’s especially designed to guide you through Pet Rescue Saga. Don’t forget, we have other guides on our website, and we’ll be updating them as soon as their ready. Have a great journey in Pet Rescue Saga, and may all pets come running to you!