If you get stuck on Pet Rescue Saga Level 798 we have just the thing you need. Below you will find a video tutorial as well as some written tips that will guide you through Pet Rescue Saga Level 798. Have fun and enjoy the game.
– Rescue 12 pets
– Get 3,000 points
Pet Rescue Saga Level 798 Tips
Your goal in Pet Rescue Saga Level 798 is to get 3,000 points and rescue 12 pets. While you may think that rescuing 12 pets will be a hassle, the truth is that there aren’t many things in the way and you will be able to rescue them in no time. Follow our tips and you won’t face any problems getting through Pet Rescue Saga Level 798.
– You will receive extra points in Pet Rescue Saga Level 798 when you destroy large sets of blocks. Make sure you do this as you will need those points.
– Get the 12 pets on the ground to save them. This isn’t a hard thing to do because there aren’t many things that will get in your way.
– Your bonus tool in Pet Rescue Saga Level 798 is the paint bucket. Use the paint bucket on pesky single blocks that get in your way and you will have no problems clearing them. Use it as much as you can. The paint bucket recharges more quickly when you make big combinations so make sure you do that.
– You have a lot of line blasters and bombs trapped in cages. These items will be a lot of help to you so make sure you put them to good use.
– You should destroy many different colored blocks in Pet Rescue Saga Level 798.
– You should destroy many large groups of blocks in Pet Rescue Saga Level 798. This will help you clear out the screen and get your pets close to the ground and will also help you recharge your bonus tool faster.
Pet Rescue Level 798 Walkthrough Video
Pet Rescue Saga Level 798 isn’t all that difficult, even though you have to rescue a large number of pets. Getting 3,000 points will be easy. Make sure you use the bonus tool as much as you can because single blocks can get in your way. Follow the video tutorial below and you won’t have any problems finishing Pet Rescue Saga Level 798. Our walkthrough shows exactly what we’ve done in order to complete the level.
For more questions or solutions on levels feel free to browse PetRescueGurus. We have completed all the levels of the game.