If you’re stuck on Pet Rescue Saga Level 801 and can’t see your way out, we have your back. Below you will find some written tips as well as a video tutorial that will guide you through Pet Rescue Saga Level 801. Enjoy the game and have fun.
– Rescue 14 pets
– Get 3,000 points
Pet Rescue Saga Level 801 Tips
The goal in Pet Rescue Saga Level 801 is to rescue 14 pets and get 3,000 points. This level isn’t particularly difficult but you may face some problems rescuing all 14 pets. Here are some written tips and a video tutorial that will help you get through Pet Rescue Saga Level 801.
- You will get extra points in Pet Rescue Saga Level 801 by destroying larger sets of blocks. You should do so because you will definitely need the extra points in the level and by doing so you will also charge your bonus tool a lot faster.
- The bonus tool in Pet Rescue Saga Level 801 is the line blaster. Use it as often as you can because it can be extremely effective in this level, especially because some of your pets are blocked. Your bonus tool will recharge faster if you make bigger combinations so be sure to focus on that.
- Guide your pets on the ground in Pet Rescue Saga Level 801.
- Make sure you destroy a lot of different colored blocks in Pet Rescue Saga Level 801.
- Destroy as many larger groups of blocks as you can in Pet Rescue Saga Level 801. Do this and you won’t have any problems getting the points you need in order to complete the level.
Pet Rescue Level 801 Walkthrough Video
Pet Rescue Saga Level 801 isn’t all that difficult but some pets are blocked and you might face some problems getting them on the ground. You can easily get 3,000 points in this level but you have to pay special attention in rescuing those 14 pets. Follow the video tutorial below closely and you won’t have any problems completing Pet Rescue Saga Level 801. The walkthrough below shows exactly what steps we took in order to finish Pet Rescue Saga Level 801.
For more questions or solutions on levels feel free to browse PetRescueGurus. We have completed all the levels of the game.