Pet Rescue Saga Level 834 is super fun, but it’s quite weird. Level design is a little bit annoying, but as soon as you understand the jest of it, it will be easy as pie. I know, it doesn’t look like being easy, more so, when you see how many pets need rescuing!
– Rescue 25 pets
– Get 3000 points
Pet Rescue Saga Level 834 Tips
So Pet Rescue Saga Level 834 is kinda weird. You have the stage separated in two – the first one is filled with blocks, and pets, and the other is filled with balloons. Now, if you pop all of the balloons first, you’ll end up with a ton of blocks to pop. You need to find the best combination between clearing large combinations of blocks in the first area, and choosing when you pop a balloon. It may be a little bit confusing, but if you check our video walkthrough just down below, you’ll see what I’m talking about.
- Pet Rescue Saga Level 834 has to be completed with the column-blaster – I find it to be the most useful bonus tool for this level.
- Clear large combinations of blocks in the first area so your bonus tool recharges faster.
- Be careful how you use your bonus tool in Pet Rescue Saga Level 834, because you might pop unnecessary balloons, and diminish your chances of finishing the level.
- Don’t pop all the balloons in the second area, because you’ll have a ton of blocks that you’ll need to pop manually.
- Scoring 3000 points in Pet Rescue Saga Level 834 is by no means impossible – you’ll definitely go past the 30.000 mark!
Pet Rescue Level 834 Walkthrough Video
If you find yourself stuck at Pet Rescue Saga Level 834, check our video walkthrough just down below. It will definitely help you on finishing this annoying little level.