Pet Rescue Saga Level 843 isn’t really that hard, but as soon as you launch it your world will shatter into a million pieces. Level design is quite horrible, and it will most likely be a pain in that place where the sun doesn’t shine. Rescuing pets isn’t that hard, because they are kinda falling from the sky, and scoring enough points will most certainly come naturally while you play.
– Rescue 8 pets
– Get 3000 points
Pet Rescue Saga Level 843 Tips
Pet Rescue Saga Level 843 is more about finding a way to the middle of the screen, than focusing on scoring points. You can disregard prioritizing saving pets, because if you get the key in the middle, you’ll most likely paved the way for pets to get to the ground safe and sound. For you to quickly complete Pet Rescue Saga Level 843 you’ll need to follow the following steps.
- In order to achieve victory you’ll need to choose the bucket of paint as your bonus tool for Pet Rescue Saga Level 843. Trust me, it will come in handy.
- Pop large combinations of blocks. Why? Well because your bonus tool will recharge faster, and you’ll use it to get that key in the middle.
- Get the key in the middle, and it’s smooth sailing from there on.
- You have a certain number of moves that you are allowed this level. Pay attention to what you need to pop, and think 3, or 4 moves ahead. Strategy is key.
- If you have a happy triggerfinger, you’ll hate Pet Rescue Saga Level 843, but if you’re patient you’ll finish it in less than 5 minutes.
- Remember, you don’t have a timer, so take your time, and choose wisely what to pop, or what to drop!
Pet Rescue Level 843 Walkthrough Video
If you get stuck during Pet Rescue Saga Level 843, I highly recommend you take a look at our video walkthrough just down below. Trust me, it’s worth watching it once, or twice, so you can better understand the strategy that we have chosen.