Here’s a level that will most likely make you yell at your device’s screen. Pet Rescue Saga level 850 is kinda super hard. Basically because of the level design. You don’t have any pets to rescue, and scoring points will definitely come naturally. You need to pay attention. Don’t go on a killing spree, and take your time deciding what blocks to pop, and what must remain un-popped – for a while, of course.
– Clear 100% of the blocks
– Get 3,000 points
Pet Rescue Saga Level 850 Tips
As soon as you start Pet Rescue Saga level 850 you’ll notice that you need to clear 100 percent of the blocks present in the level, and score about 3,000 points. Scoring points is super easy, and by the end of the level you’ll stand at 40,000 plus. Clearing all of the blocks is a problem mainly because of the level design – of course they had to add tiny logs. Here’s how to clear Pet Rescue Saga Level 850!
- Your bonus tool of choice definitely has to be the line blaster. Remember, if you pop large combinations of blocks, your line blaster, and any other bonus tool, will recharge faster.
- Don’t focus on scoring points, because you’ll get way over the 3,000 objective.
- What you need to do is take your time, and see when to pop a bomb, or not.
- Yes, bombs are essential for this level.
- Diamonds are forever, and as soon as they hit the ground, they’ll be yours. If you manage, somehow, to pop them while their still in their icy prison, you won’t get the full amount of points.
Pet Rescue Level 850 Walkthrough Video
Pet Rescue Saga Level 850 is indeed hard. If you find yourself stuck, or just simply out of ideas, check our video tutorial just down below. Don’t forget, we have other guides on our website, and if you ever have problems with Mystery Quests, or other Pet Rescue Saga levels, check us out. Enjoy!