Pet Rescue Saga Level 864 was hard to crack. I struggled to understand the pattern that would help me rescue those cute and furry polecats. When it hit me I cried tears of joy. It was right in front of me all along. I wasn’t using the correct bonus tool, and I was focusing on the wrong part of the screen. Take a look down below and see how you too can push forward.
– Rescue 8 pets
– Get 3,000 points
Pet Rescue Saga Level 864 Tips
As soon as you start Pet Rescue Saga Level 864, you’ll witness a pretty grotesque level design. It’s sophisticated and I never want to see it again. Rescuing pets is the hardest thing, scoring points not that much. You see, every pet rescue gives you 1,000 points. There’s no need to focus on scoring points because you’ll get them during your playthrough.
- A vein was about to pop right before I found the pattern. More so, I was using the wrong bonus tool. The bucket of paint is the best one out of the bunch. You won’t use it that much, but when you do, it’s a life-saver.
- Remember to pop as many large combinations of blocks as you can. It will recharge your bucket of paint.
- Don’t be impulsive, don’t use your bonus tool right away. Look for alternatives and keep your tool when you’re stuck in a jam.
- Focus on the right side of the screen – that’s where 99 percent of the pets drop.
- But don’t forget the left side. There will be more than a couple of large combinations of blocks ready to be popped so you get a) more points, and b) more juice to recharge your bucket of paint.
Pet Rescue Level 864 Walkthrough Video
If you can’t beat Pet Rescue Saga Level 864, take a look at my video walkthrough. Got any questions? Direct them to my Facebook page or down below in the comments section. Enjoy and good luck!